Monday, September 7, 2009

Random Ramblings...

Since I couldn't think of a title for what I will discuss today, it will be random.
First of all, I would like to update everyone that I am still looking for a blog template and gadgets and pics. Also, this month's Designer Spotlight will be up soon. Moving on...

Must have items:










I LOVE Forever 21. :D

I can't wait for new seasons of shows to start back up again! CSI: Miami season 8 premiere is September 21, 2009 (Monday) at 10pm! :D :D :D I can't wait! *jumps up and down* Usually, I HATE spoilers but I couldn't resist! (I won't spoil it for anyone-not that what I read are really considered spoilers) ;) I can't wait for the season preimere! XD I can't wait for a million other shows! Until next time...

EDIT: It wouldn't let me post because "the combined length of all the labels must be at most 200 characters" I had to delete a cpl of pics.

Lotsa Luv,
Lavvy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails