Monday, February 8, 2010

Product Review: Bumble & Bumble Straight

Hello,

So last August, I got my hair cut. I think I did mention that last August, but I don't remember. Anyway, the lady used a product which I will be reviewing today. It's Bumble & Bumble Straight. This product is for wavy or curly hair. I don't exactly know how to describe it, it's like a gel, but kind of not like a gel. Anyway, using it is very very very easy. You can use this after you take a shower. Towel dry your hair- it doesn't have to be all dry. Then, apply on your hand and rub slightly. Then, section by section, work it through your fingers. Make sure you get every single strand of hair. Then blow dry and comb, and you get amazing straight hair!

When I first tried it, my hair wasn't immediately straight. You need to practice before it comes out nice! It does take a while. And you have to blow dry everywhere you applied. While blow drying, I comb my hair. It comes out better. This "gel" is odorless. My hair (through many attempts) didn't come out as straight as I wanted it too, but it was still straight enough without using a straightener, which is nice.

Product: Bumble & Bumble Straight
Rating (out of10): 7.5
Recommend it: Yes.

Click here to check the product out: http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product
/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT71&PRODUCT_ID=213


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails