Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Just Realized

Hey!

So, I just realized that I have not been posting a lot. I have so much tips and tricks to share, but I have not been wanting to until I reach 50 followers. However, how am I going to get 50 followers if I don't post interesting things? I have been holding back, and I am sorry. I am going to post all of the interesting things, even if no one is reading, even if people continue un-following. I am determined to continue this blog.

However, I have not forgotten about my resolution. Again, I reach to all of my followers. My goal is to reach 50 followers by July 12, 2010, my blog's first year anniversary. Although that is, as of now, unlikely to happen, I am still trying. Please help by spreading the message.

Until next time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails