Thursday, April 1, 2010

March Favorites

Hey! So today, I'll be doing a March Favorites. This is the first time I am doing it. If you don't know, the Monthly Favorites are sort of like a tag, kind of. Actually, a lot of gurus do them. It's basically when once a month, usually at the end of that month or the first couple of days of the next month, you list or talk about all your favorite items you used that month (beauty, skincare, makeup, tools, etc.). Let's begin!

1. Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer


I find this very good- I used it for the winter, and am still using it, for a little now. Here, March was kind of windy, so it helped. I bought this at BJ's, but I think this can also be found in drugstores for around $5.

2.

LA Colors Sheer Lipgloss Tube in Clear
I don't really get lip products from LA Colors, or makeup from them in general. However, I decided to try. I actually like this. It is kind of sticky, but it is long lasting. The place where the lipgloss comes out is like one of those fabric type covered top, do you know what I'm saying?

3. The Body Shop Nutmeg & Vanilla Body Butter

This body butter does exactly what is says it does: soften the skin.

4. Britney Spears Curious Perfume


This is probably my only favorite "cheap" perfume. It does not compare to Daisy or Miss Dior Cherie, but I still think it smells good. It's something I could wear everyday.

5.Pantene Smooth V Sleek and Shine Shampoo

I love this shampoo so far. I recently go it, so I am going to continue experimenting with it! Hopefully it'll last. But it makes your hair very smooth and sleek. I recommend it!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails