Friday, April 2, 2010

Superficialgirl Spring/Summer Contest

Hey!

So, this is my entry for the contest. I did a Polyvore Set of something I would wear during spring in real life.



So, a very popular trend (in which I will do a blog post soon about) is shoulder (chain) bags. I love this Chanel bag. I wish it was mine. Anyway, a popular color is also this very light, pink. I've paired it with a plain white top, and a black wide belt. I then added a creme/white color cardigan with sequins for a touch of sparkle. The heels are super adorable! For accessories, there are silver bow earrings, a silver heart necklace, a creme colored flower ring, and another sequined ring.

For the makeup, you want to add a little bit of color. This can be achieved with a neutral eye on top, followed by a pop of color on the bottom. Start by your choice of foundation, concealer, and mineral booster. Apply your choice of a neutral or light brown/gold colors on the top of your eyelid. On your waterline and lower lash line, apply an olive colored eyeliner and eyeshadow using an eyeshadow brush. Contour your cheeks, adding a light bronze color. For your lips, go simple by glazing with a light glitter pink color!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails