Sunday, May 9, 2010

April Favorites

Hey! I can't believe it's May already. Sorry this is late, but I've been very busy and the internet has been acting a little strange, but nonetheless, here are my April Favorites. To be honest, I don't have a lot because I haven't had time to try anything this month. School has been very time consuming. And then I don't want to post random things I've never tried, so yeah. Hope you like it! And a review on some of my favorites will be up too! If you have any requests, inquiries, etc, feel free to email me at coftayblog@yahoo.com!

I just realized, I'm running out of time, I have to do something, so for this month, I'm just going to list the products. Sorry. But I promise May will be much better. Sorry again. ;(

-E.L.F. Studio Complexion Perfection
-Pantene Pro-V Smooth Shampoo
-E.L.F. Studio Blush in Mellow Muave
-Bath & Body Lotion in Pink Grapefruit
-Vera Wang Princess Perfume
-OraLabs Chapstick
-The Body Shop Body Butter in Vanilla Nutmeg

Sorry again for the lack of pictures. But I will compensate soon. :)
Until next time.

P.S: I will be doing a review on body butters this month! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails