Sunday, May 9, 2010

Product Review: The Body Shop Nutmeg and Vanilla Body Butter

Hey! So for this month, I will do various reviews on different body butters. Today will be The Body Shop's Nutmeg and Vanilla Body Butter.

The smell of this body butter is not overwhelming. It's not my favorite, but I like it. It is thick. (Well of course, it's a body butter, duh, silly me!). When you rub it on, it is shiny and greasy. The shine will stay for maybe (at the most) 5 minutes. What I like about this butter is that it is long lasting. I placed it an hour ago, that is at around 7:45pm EST, and right now, it is 9:01pm EST. So that's a little over an hour. If you run your hand over where you rubbed it, you will still feel the product, but it is also still soft, and this body butter doesn't lose it's scent. However, if you wash your hands regularly, then of course the butter will wash off. The butter is for normal skin. I placed it on my hands and they definitely feel soft. I recommend this one. It's not my favorite, but if you have normal skin (at least your hands aren't very dry), then I would recommend it. It is $20. The price might be intimidating, especially for a body butter, but you get a lot of product and it's worth it! (It is good for skin types ranging from normal to dry!)

Product: The Body Shop Nutmeg and Vanilla Body Butter
Price: $20
Rating (out of 10): 8/10
Recommend: Yes


Until next time. I will be reviewing other body butters this month too, so stay tuned. Remember to follow my blog and help me reach my goal of 50 followers before July 12! Thanks again. Have a great Sunday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails