Friday, January 1, 2010

Liquid Foundations

Hello Everyone,

Usually, I do not wear liquid foundation at all. In fact, I barely even wear foundation. However, a recent outing at Sephora got me all over Dior's Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10. That was a mouthful! Basically, it's a liquid foundation. It has mineralized water and natural pigments. When I went to Sephora and tried it, I was impressed. It was very easy to rub and wasn't greasy. Plus, I also found my perfect shade from the millions they have. They have twelve different shades, ranging from Ivory 010 to Dark Brown 070. My shade was Medium Beige 030. According to the reviews, the product is very good for winter because it is moisturizing. It also lasts a good amount of time and works with all kinds of skins. Although it is $45, it is quite a good deal.

Check it out at Sephora's website: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P230421&categoryId=C10472#



Until next time.

Lots of Love,
Lavvy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails