Saturday, January 2, 2010

Updates...

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great the-day-after-new-years-day day. Lol. Yesterday was my dad's birthday, but we were in Virginia at his best friend's house, so we didn't do anything. But we're doing something tomorrow. I-however-had no idea what he wanted this year, so I just gave him $40.

Okay, I know I keep saying I will change the blog layout, but this time I mean it. I think I'm going to just use one of Blogger's normal templates and make the text a soft/nude color, such as pink, or keep it like this for now. IDK yet.

I will be doing my own reviews on makeup remover. Also in store are makeup tutorials, more reviews, and beauty info and tips. Also, I will be doing fashion posts and what not soon.

You know how everyone has New Year's Resolutions? Well, ONE of my New Year's resolutions is to get at least 50 followers by the end of 2010. I know, that seems very little, but to me, that's a lot. So if you want me to post all the good stuff, please help spread the word on my blog. I would really truly appreciate. Until next time.

Lots Of Love,
Lavvy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails