Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weird but True Facts

I've decided to branch off a bit, I suppose. Instead of my promised beauty post, I am today posting a couple of weird but true facts. I think I'm going to do this every weekend just for fun, and as a weekend sign off or something like that. Not really sure yet. But the beauty post will be up soon. And I've got a makeup tutorial, which I think I'll do first.

Weird but true...

An 11 year old girl named the now dwarf planet Pluto.

The first candy canes were made without stripes.

Chewing gum was banned in Singapore until 2004.

Spiders have clear blood.

Some ants can make themselves explode.


And you ask why I hate ants...xD. Unil next time.

Facts retrieved from National Geographic Kids

Lots of Love,
Lavvy

P.S.: Beauty post soon, most likely tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails